We all know about Jesse Itzler. He is undoubtedly one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. Most of the people keep on following the routine. But Itzler is different. He is the founder of Marquis Jet, Zico, & Atlanta Hawks. He is someone who does not like to follow the usual routine. For his regular training, he got a former Navy Seal to live at his house for 30 days. After this, he came with a book regarding the experience. Let us look at some of the valuable lessons which you can get from the book.
Lessons From The Book From Jesse Itzler
· The first lesson which you can get from the book by Jesse Itzler is to always commit to your decisions. When you decide to do something, you must give everything to it. You need to have a strong will and no matter what, complete the task. And this is one of the most important lessons which you can implement in your life.
· It is also essential that you should get out of your comfort zones in your lives. In the case of Itzler, he is someone who randomly calls people whom he likes. The same thing happened with Goggins as he was impressed by him. You have to come out of your comfort zone and try out different things before it gets late.
· Controlling your mind is another essential aspect which one has to take care of. Everything is up there in your mind, and you can control all the external factors using the same. It is essential to keep meditating so that you can properly control your mind. You will be amazed to see the things which you will be able to achieve by just controlling your mind.
Some More Important Lessons
· Minimalism is another essential factor which can shape your life. When Goggins came to Itzler’s house, he went without any luggage or suitcase. And this proves how important it is to follow minimalism in your life. You do not have to rely on the different materialistic items which you use daily. They make your life difficult.
· It is vital in life to not come up with excuses when you fail. If you fail, you should not be sitting and giving reasons for the same. Instead, you should get yourself up and then make sure that it never happens again. Excuses make people complacent, and this is why it is better to stay away from them.
· Fitness is one of the most critical factors in everyone’s life. You should make it a habit to work out every day. No matter what the situation is or where you are, you should take your fitness seriously. And even if you are walking around, that’s also a good exercise. But having a strict fitness routine and following it regularly is vital. You do not have to go to the gym or buy fancy types of equipment to be fit. You can do regular cardio workouts like running, cycling, and others.