If there is one person in the last two decades who has been able to create an impression, it is Elon Musk. He has come up with many companies such as Tesla, SpaceX, and others. Musk is also one of the most famous personalities when it comes to social entrepreneurship. But when Elon musk was young, he had quite an eventful childhood. Here, we look at some of the most shocking Elon Musk young facts.
Unknown Things About Young Elon Musk
· As a kid, Elon Musk went selling candies door to door to rich people. Born in Pretoria, he along with his brother and cousins used to go to the wealthy parts of the place and sell homemade chocolate. And the most fantastic part is they were selling it at 20 times more the cost. If you think how Elon Musk young got his entrepreneur skills, this is the answer.
· During his childhood, he had quite a difficult time. When he was in school, he was the youngest kid in the class. And because he was much more into studies, his peers used to bully him a lot. In a recent interview, he also said that he was also beaten to death several times during his school. Yes, life was equally difficult for the great entrepreneur who has been changing the world recently.
· Musk did not talk much as a kid. He says that there was a period when his parents thought that he is deaf. He went through several tests to prove that he can hear. But his parents soon got the idea that he was only daydreaming about his plans. When Musk is in his zone, no matter what you do, he will not respond.
· As a kid, he spent most of his time under the watch of the housekeeper. And according to him, she just made sure that Musk is safe, and he did not damage anything in the house. Musk was busy reading books, making explosives, and many more other dangerous things. But she just took care that he does not break anything in the house.
More Facts About Him
· Since his childhood, Musk has always been fond of reading. He even says in his interview that books have been an essential part of his life. They have grown him up along with his parents. The Foundation series, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, and The Lord of the Rings are still some of his favorites.
· When he was 12, he was able to create his own video game. And Musk even got 500$ for the same. He made a science-fiction game, Blaster. In this game, you have destroyed the aliens who are carrying deadly bombs with them.
· Did you know that Musk loves the fantasy game Dungeons & Dragons? He used to play this role-playing game with cousins and was extremely fond of the same.
· When Musk was 16, he tried to open an arcade along with his cousins. But they did not get the permit because they were too young for it.